BTPS wind turbine is a gearless wind energy plant with 1.8m diameter and weighs 110 kg only, it is able to produce up to 2200 kWh per year in wind class 3 areas. BPTS wind energy plant including BTPS Blade Tip Power System and the unique design of multilevel rotor blades reacts very fast to the change of wind speed creating maximum generation of energy possible.
BTPS offers more possibilities to operate and starts from a wind speed of approx. 0.2 m/s( 0.72km/h ) to generate energy.
BPTS wind energy plant is laid out as a peripheral source of energy, this makes energy consumption economic and efficient for residential or commercial usage.
BTPS gearless Blade Tip Power System – the future of wind-energy!
- Small size: diameter 1.8 m
- light weight: 110 kg
- low noise emission : 35 DB/ 3m distance
- no vibration - gearless
- generation of energy from 0.9 m/s
(corresponds to 3 km/h )
- up to 2'200W energy output
- integrated junction box and grid tie power inverter
- everywhere and can be used immediately.